We are a talent and creative management group that specialize in promoting and marketing various indie artists, talented performers and other creative individuals.

example

Who We Are

Home   >   About   >   Company History

Company Summary

B!Creativity is a talent and creative management group that was started in 2011. This group was started for growing indie artists, performers, aspiring musicians and any other creative talents that we come across. We brought together designers, promoters, other creative thinkers to be apart of helping others. We are a young group with a talented and still growing staff. We will barter, trade or even contract out for the things our artists needs. As a management group we also work with record labels, managers and other management groups on promotional branding and artist development. We will find media outlets from magazines to radio interviews for the artists. Over 90% of the work is done in house and the other 10% is through a great network of contacts.If you have any questions please visit our FAQ page. Download our company resume with more information. Click Here »

kEYS TO SUCESS

  • To promote our client in their target audience.
  • Stay relevant in the market while setting new trends.
  • To ensure professional marketing and presentation of services.
  • Making sure each artist has a plan and goal for each project

 

mISSION

Our team will work with artists, performers and other creative talents on an individual plan that will fit your personal and professional goals. From setting up projects, shows and networking events to promote and advance your skills in your specific field. We will create or take control of your brand, and market it to your target audience. We allow you to be the artist while we handle the things you shouldn't have to worry about.

oBJECTIVES

These our objectives to artist of B!Creativity
Providing professional, timely and reliable service that will reflects the clients needs. From artist development in the studio to web designs for your music. We make sure when we present you to the public, you have everything you need.

Creating new ways to market and promote our clients so they will get larger following and gain notoriety in their field. Social media and mobile marketing through our promoters will help get your name heard for showcases and events.

Expanding client portfolios while they gain experience through showcases, networking events, and other venues we create or sponsor.


If you are on LinkedIn add us to your network for updates on company info!